I didnt abandon anyone. I'm here and I will always be here for you. The only thing I will
say again and again; you have a proper government, interact more with your government. Give them a chance. Many things you
asked, I can only assume, I do not know answer to that.
Paul Murray, Richo, Allan Jones, Helen Daily, Ema Alberichi.. They have voice, they can reach
millions of people in a matter of time. Why wouldnt you contact them and share your concerns?
Ok, there are few hickups along the way; everyone in ABC is under Mr Spigelman, thats dead
Everyone on Foxtel is under Mr Murdoch. You cant expect people to attack their own paycheck.
Times are hard, we all have a families to think about and children to feed. But some of your concerns might be addressed.
I'm not giving advices, you know that, however If I'm you I wouldnt expect too much if issues
raised has anything to do with
* Judge Spigelman and his refusal to step down.
* Corruption within ADB, ADT or any NSW Courts and Legal Association
* Former NSW Labor Party (now in Canberra)
* Complain about NSW Police unwillingness to investigate corrupt conducts (like defamation
published by judges)
* Any corrupt conduct by Steve Mark that destroyed your life: He finally resigned, at least taxpayers do not pay him to cover the legal crimes anymore. That
was frustrating, hay?
* Any complains about ICAC (ignoring your complains and investigate what they want) -
NSW ICAC is still on the top of the most corrupt organizations and the biggest waste of taxmoney. (Yes, it was shocking to
face the fact that the biggest NSW criminal and thief Ms Rebecca Lynch (ex Fox Girl) was working shoulder to shoulder with
corrupt Judge Ipp. Guys, this is NSW.
* No complaints about Insurance Companies - these guys are source of pocket money to lawyers
Questions like this will take you nowhere. So, play by the ear. Listen carefully what our
journos are allow to discuss.
* Me? Personally?
Social Media is the answer, although the big guys are tampering with that to. Websites are
sabotaged, victims are threatened, intimidated..
* Ah yes, Disability Insurance.